What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Feelings..

Today I feel..


Mournful

If you have never felt that way
let me give you an insight into
what it feels like..

I have been spending the last few weeks
horribly depressed..
Like a big grey cloud is hanging over me
and I'll I can feel on my face
is cold wet rain.
Desperate for sunshine..

Yester I felt

Happy..

Today,
I am mourning
the glimpse of happiness
Knowing its not going to come back for
a while..
I spend at least 90% of the year
Drowning in sadness..

and 10% of it happy.
Those days are few and far between.
Yesterday was one of those.
I was glad to be with my husband
Happy to be with my kids
and Exhilirated to know
I had made it to another happy day

If I can just harness the happiness
and use it all year.. maybe for 5 minutes
a day
I wouldnt be so miserable..

But here I am..
Grey Clouds in my forecast..
Until the next time..
I see sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment