What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Secrets

Shhh
Tell me all of your secrets

And I'll share mine too

I'm a girl of many pasts
The one who did and didn't do 
more than one cares to admit..
I spend my days
Dreaming of a better life..

Secret #1
I love my kids more than anything in this world.
they are the reason I breath,..
But I hate being a mother.

Secret #2
I'm terrified I'm going to be just like my mother
Lonely, Angry
with a feeling of entitlement
that isnt deserved
I don't want to be her
But  shes knocking on my door.

Secret #3
I secretely wish I could have 2 nights 
to do whatever I want.
To be single 
To be free
To do what I want
and have no consequences.. 

Secret #4
I wish I was brave enough
to kill myself.
I hate who I am

Who I was suppose to be
breaths down my neck
and every opportune moment 
I have, I pray for bravery
So I can make the leap to 
nonethingness

Secret #5
I don't know 
If I really believe in god
I say I do,
I pray I do..
But really I dont know.
I've never felt the light of Christ.. 

Secret #6
I would rather be drunk then be sober
Without the Hangover...

Now I told you 6 of mine, 
You have to tell me 6 of yours.. 
Ready
Set
Go

1 comment: