What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Please Leave a message after the beep..

I'm feeling completely disconnected
From my soul
Heart
Mind
Body
I feel overwhelmed with 
grief that I cannot trace back to the source

I am having nightmares
and bad dreams
Waking up in sweats scared to close my eyes 
too scared to be taken away 
into the night of my dreams

Where I am being 
chased by creatures of the night
and Death
Where the boat to the underworld
is ready for me to board.

I can feel myself dissengaging
Folding myself inward
hiding.

Dissassociation
dismissal of me
and the return of the scared little girl
I hide so well inside
I need a flashlight..

To shine the light on
What I know isnt really there..
I know I should be asleep..
But I cant give into it..

No comments:

Post a Comment