What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dear Female Population........

Over the age of 8

Side Ponytails are for 
chidren and 80's pop stars..

Please refrain from them..
You look like an idiot..

you are not on the set of
Napoleon Dynamite


You are not wearing 
a Warm up suit
or Leg Warmers..

Please be kind 
to man kind
and center the pony
in the back of you head..


That Is all...

1 comment:

  1. Lol I rock the side ponytail. Not that high on my head though.

    ReplyDelete