What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Struggling with words lately..



I'm at a loss of words today..
A million tiny word magnets are stuck to my soul
 but none of them forming complete sentences.. 
just fragments of fear
Loathing
hopelessness

My mind is like a buffet
full of bits of this and bits of that
when food is pilied high on a plate
it makes a meal
but when it is lying in the hotel pans with 
boiling water and steamed filled stress
they are just lonely bits of mushy over cooked word fragmants

Needy
Nosy
Hopeless
Sad
Overwhelmed
Unloved
Incapable
Prejiduce
but most importantly 
Scared
I need a brain hug..
someone to lift its spirit. 
To pull my thoughts out of the dark place they frequent
and into the light. 
Out of despair.
Into 
Hopefullness

No comments:

Post a Comment