What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Screaming to remember

With all of the craziness I have in my head all the time. 

The noise
The Death
The Fear
The struggle

Its really really easy to forget who and what I live and Breath for..

I got a great reminder tonight by a certain 5 year old.. 
Lady E: "Mom do you work tomorrow?"
Mom: "Yes I do from 8am-3pm"
Lady E: "Mom, thats a long day will you be to tired to have fun?"
Mom: "I'm never to tired to have fun with you and Xand"
Lady E; "Mom, When you get home let's clean the bathroom. Thats fun. 
I'll clean the toilet, brother can clean the shower and bath tub and you can 
clean the counter so you dont get too tired from all that working"
Mom; "Sounds like a good plan Sis"
Lady E: "I sure dont like it when you work, but I'm sure glad when you get home"
Mom: "sometimes a moms gotta do what a moms gotta do"
Lady E; "When I'm a mom, I'll gotta do what you gotta do. But you do a good job
So I think I'll be okay" 
Mom:" I KNOW you'll be okay"
Love you sis.. 
Love you mommy. 
See you tomorrow. 
Good night..

My children are the reason I breath
They literally are the air that gives me breath and 
the blood that makes my heart beat to sustain mylife another day. 
I am so grateful for their light
That shines through my darkness
and the Love that shatters barriers and allows me to be free
from my obsessions and fears.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment