What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Is it Fall yet?!

As much as I love the warmth of summer on my face
The taste of yummy summer vegetables
from my garden.
The Chirp of birds, 
the burn of the sun against my skin..

I long for 
I love my kids
But I love them more when they are at school!!!
I love it when I pick them up from their bus
and hug them and ask them how their day was
I love hearing there little feet running to the bus
I love getting report cards
and reminders of how smart they are.

I Dont love the
constant, 
"i'm hungry, I'm bored!!


This is me.. RIGHT NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment