What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Obsessed.


I dont know if you have ever watched this show. 
It is AMAZING
It higlights people that suffer from 
Mental disorders. 
OCD
OCTD
AGORAPHOBIA
TRICHOTILLOMANIA
as well as many others. 
Well anyway 
I totally had one of those weekends
It was like the whole world was crashing on my head
I was so consumed with fear and death 
all I wanted to do was crawl into a hole and die.
I was getting to the point with my 
OCTD(obsessive compulsive thinking disorder)
that I was afraid to breath. 
I was afraid that I was going to breath in 
some sort of Bio-Chemical agent 
that was going to kill me.
I spent all night NYE crying my eyes out.
I completly convinced myself that I wasnt going
to wake up in the morning.
I told my husband to leave me and take the kids
So they wouldnt find me dead the next day.
I don't know what triggered it. 
All I know is that i was literally 
OBSESSED
with the idea that I was going to die.
I was ready to end my life
before my life could end me. 
I prayed for peace. 
I cried for mercy 
and I hoped for death. 
I am thankful I made it through. 
That I finally cried myself to sleep
and woke up at peace the next day. 
I am hoping that I can find something
that will help me NEVER go through that again. 
Because I dont know if I will make it through
another crazy night like that.


1 comment:

  1. Katrina, the health coaching that I do, should help with some of your anxiety. Let's get together this week!

    ReplyDelete