What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Fitting in.


Ever feel like you belong somewhere
other than where you are right now?
My husband and I lived in Montrose, Colorado
For 3 years. We had friends
We laughed, We loved.
Our kids fit in 
I fit in. 
I had friends that never looked down on me
They loved me. Because of my faults
Regaurdless
We are in Montrose right now.
Visiting friends and family
and then we are headed south to Arizona.
I come here and I feel like I am home.
I feel the embrace of the community.
Word gets around that i'm here and I get
Countless phone calls.
Come visit me! When can I see you? 
Lets do lunch. I want to come over and give you a hug!!
I feel like this is where i belong.
I wish I could stay forever.
Get back into my routine 
of girls nights. play dates.. 
bonko, Card group
Church Most of all
I miss church here.
Being here, just feels right. 
:D

2 comments:

  1. BEST POST YET! I hope you're joining us tonight! (Come visit me! When can I see you? ;)
    I do wish you still lived here.
    love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys need to try and make it happen! I wish that for you!!

    ReplyDelete