What it takes to do what I do everyday.

Acting Skills, Teaching Skills, Writing Skills, Healing Skills, Reading Skills, Math Skills, Cooking Skills, Believing in the impossible skills. And most importantly Binge Drinking Skills.
Not everyone can do it.. and only the Greats
(Like me) can do it well.. Being a Mother, A wife, A lover, a fighter, a Narrator, A director, a teacher of fine human skills is hard work.. And this is how I do it. Or try anyway.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Never Forget..


So many Lives Were Changed that day..
I know mine was..

Take a moment and listen to this.
Remember how you felt 10 years ago today
Remember what it felt like
When you saw those towers fall.
Remember what you thought
when you saw the pictures of Our 
Brothers and Sisters 
Digging each other out of the rubble
Remember the ringing in your ears
when you hear the word
Terrorist.
My life has never been the same.

My Children are going to only know
my memories.
God forbid they never have to experience something like this for themselves.
but through  history.
We know it's only a matter of time. 
Remember today.. 
Pray for our country. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment